Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 
 

 Ecoins?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts: 1079
Join date: 2010-06-05
Age: 15
Location: The Potato World ^-^

PostSubject: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 am

nons can now buy anything using ecoins !! i think...

it in the guide on fa but if u dont feel like going there here a pic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts: 1772
Join date: 2010-02-15
Age: 14
Location: In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 am

Yeah,
I Don't really like that because then you have to buy things using your own money. why don't you just play games and get coins. And another thing is NONS ARE GETTING SPOILED ROTTEN! no offense but that's true!
it's just my opinion
~Nicki445
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts: 1685
Join date: 2010-01-31
Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 am

Nons ARE getting rotten, as Nicki says, but thats not just the reason, if fantage just lets them earn stars they won't get profits, but if they ask for them to buy it with real money, they will get profit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts: 1772
Join date: 2010-02-15
Age: 14
Location: In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

yea i know but i hate it now the nons are going to look the same as everyone other fantagain! ugh!
~Nicki445!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Perrie
Hero Fantagian


Posts: 5447
Join date: 2010-01-29
Age: 15
Location: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:00 pm

nicki445 wrote:
yea i know but i hate it now the nons are going to look the same as everyone other fantagain! ugh!
~Nicki445!
Ya know, at least they pay! Not like they get it for free! Why are you jelous of them? o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/abominarry/status/358659444634165248
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts: 594
Join date: 2010-01-28
Location: Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:15 pm

@Poke, your right. It's isn't free. Membership isn't also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts: 1994
Join date: 2010-01-26
Location: rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Yeah poke's right. And you shouldn't even worry about the non members anyway, Nicki, becuase you're a member!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts: 594
Join date: 2010-01-28
Location: Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Vallie wrote:
Yeah poke's right. And you shouldn't even worry about the non members anyway, Nicki, becuase you're a member!

Yeah, I was wondering why she was so upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts: 2261
Join date: 2010-04-26
Age: 18
Location: Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 am

Oh no, I hope this wont affect fashion shows with nons only, then I would barely have a chance in the final round... pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts: 1079
Join date: 2010-06-05
Age: 15
Location: The Potato World ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

Magdaleena wrote:
Oh no, I hope this wont affect fashion shows with nons only, then I would barely have a chance in the final round... pale

just try your best ?? and the nons would have to get a lot of money to win at the fashion shows and because some of the items (fashion show final round) are from members orion magical workshop, i think there still a chance for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perrie
Hero Fantagian


Posts: 5447
Join date: 2010-01-29
Age: 15
Location: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 am

bloobunny99 wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Oh no, I hope this wont affect fashion shows with nons only, then I would barely have a chance in the final round... pale

just try your best ?? and the nons would have to get a lot of money to win at the fashion shows and because some of the items (fashion show final round) are from members orion magical workshop, i think there still a chance for you?
Who don't you just buy the ecoins? Just a few to buy some clothes you need
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/abominarry/status/358659444634165248
CupcakeJ
New Fantagian


Posts: 1
Join date: 2010-07-24
Location: DoomsVille

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Yay my first post :3

I don't really know about this ecoin thing. It seems like it would be alot more easier to buy a membership because you can buy all the stuff you want just by earning stars. And thats 6 bucks a month. If you wanted to try to buy all that with ecoins that would be alot more money. I guess its good if you only want a few things..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian


Posts: 428
Join date: 2010-07-22
Age: 17
Location: Blasting around the universe with Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Don't worry about them. If you think of it this way it seems kinda nice, nons can hardly get any clothes or boards, but now they can, and at least they pay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts: 1079
Join date: 2010-06-05
Age: 15
Location: The Potato World ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 pm

pokeranger wrote:
bloobunny99 wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Oh no, I hope this wont affect fashion shows with nons only, then I would barely have a chance in the final round... pale

just try your best ?? and the nons would have to get a lot of money to win at the fashion shows and because some of the items (fashion show final round) are from members orion magical workshop, i think there still a chance for you?
Who don't you just buy the ecoins? Just a few to buy some clothes you need

oh yeah that too XD but then some nons' parents might not like to spend money on the online games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts: 1516
Join date: 2010-07-08
Age: 20
Location: Mars

PostSubject: Re: Ecoins?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:16 pm

my moms like that but... i convinced my parents to get me the membership
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

Ecoins?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Ecoins, the truth.
» Ecoins?
» ECOINS or MEMBERSHIP?
» does anyone know how to get free ecoins???
» What is really the difference between ecoins and memberships

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum ::  :: -