Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 What's your favourite song?

Go down 
+12
Daisy
o
Roc Hijohshiki
YEEZUS
MsJoyMaeda
evan
SilverBell
Squirtle
Rufistar
len
flower
Lord Voldemort
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Oliver wrote:
Witch wrote:
Oliver wrote:
english songs are good ! they are not all about drugs sex whatever its just that you people dont move and are stuck in your beautiful perfect vocaloid world and refuse to look up anything other than that ^o^

my favourite english songs:
-please please please let me get what i want by the smiths
-hate it here by wilco
-on and on and on by wilco
-song for lonely giants by the mountain goats
-this lamb sells condos by owen pallett

yeah
If that was directed at me, I can see where you're going. I know not all of them are like that. But I also don't like the tunes to just of them anyways. I listen to other stuff besides vocaloid anyways.
such as?? also im sorry i was in the same situation as you and im very musical SO!! also theres no way you wont like the tune of them because. theres too much variety.
Well some English songs I like are "Beautiful" by Megan Nicole, "Who Says" by Selena Gomez, and E.T. by Katy Perry. I also like the "Cello Wars" by the Piano guys. I have more, but I can't really think of any right now currently.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 20
Location : upstate baby

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I like more than one song.
Clockwork Lullaby numbers 5 and 6
I FREAKING LOVE THE CLOCKWORK LULLABY SERIES AMG *Evillous Chronicles fangirl moment*

I don't like most English songs really. Most of them are all about drugs, you-know-what, or breaking up. I mainly listen to vocaloid (mostly songs by Jin and Mothy) and the Doctor Who theme song because it's perfect. I also like music by the Piano-Guys. I plan on listening to some of Linsey Sterling's violin dubstep covers and etc.
I love 1 and 2 of wgat you just mentioned
Jin and Mothy need to collab
They'll make children feel like they didn't want to be born
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Well, mine aren't exactly songs, but yeah:
1. P*Light - NINJA
2. Seasons of Asia [forgot the artist, sorry]
3. Taiko no Tatsujin - GEAR UP

Just in case you wanna listen to them:
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 22

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Witch wrote:
Well some English songs I like are "Beautiful" by Megan Nicole, "Who Says" by Selena Gomez, and E.T. by Katy Perry. I also like the "Cello Wars" by the Piano guys. I have more, but I can't really think of any right now currently.
um it sounds like you just listen to all the stereotype/popular English songs, which isn't bad!! but you can't make a generalization about most English music from artists like mackelmore, selena gomez, will i am, etc. there are far more unpopular English songwriters out there that have really nice music than there are groups like one direction and taylor swift.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

blu wrote:
Witch wrote:
Well some English songs I like are "Beautiful" by Megan Nicole, "Who Says" by Selena Gomez, and E.T. by Katy Perry. I also like the "Cello Wars" by the Piano guys. I have more, but I can't really think of any right now currently.
um it sounds like you just listen to all the stereotype/popular English songs, which isn't bad!! but you can't make a generalization about most English music from artists like mackelmore, selena gomez, will i am, etc. there are far more unpopular English songwriters out there that have really nice music than there are groups like one direction and taylor swift.
I've tried listening to 1D and I didn't really like them? And i remember when I was 10-11 I was obsessed with Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. But idk. I haven't been listening to many English songs recently so ehh
I dunno, *shrugs*

Other than vocaloid and stuff like that I really like instrumental songs so if anyone has a recommendation I'd like to hear it
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver


Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 22
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

for instrumental music if you like slightly harder/post rock music try TOE!!! theyre japanese and theyre amazing
also yiruma's a cute pianist. mouse on the keys is very good as well.

_________________

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 9fc99780-495a-11e3-8f57-068eb587edec
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest




What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Oliver wrote:
for instrumental music if you like slightly harder/post rock music try TOE!!! theyre japanese and theyre amazing
also yiruma's a cute pianist. mouse on the keys is very good as well.
ooh they all sound cool, I'm going to check them out right now
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 22

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm

oh! i forgot!!

my favorite song in another language is Sherlock by SHINee (actual best k pop song)

my favorite tv theme song is the gravity falls theme song. if only i had the piano score for it, it's such a great instrumental tune!

my favorite tv show is the office (okay. at least season six and and seven. tbh i don't know what they're thinking with the plot in season nine. )
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell


Posts : 3309
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Madoka wrote:
Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I like more than one song.
Clockwork Lullaby numbers 5 and 6
I FREAKING LOVE THE CLOCKWORK LULLABY SERIES AMG *Evillous Chronicles fangirl moment*

I don't like most English songs really. Most of them are all about drugs, you-know-what, or breaking up. I mainly listen to vocaloid (mostly songs by Jin and Mothy) and the Doctor Who theme song because it's perfect. I also like music by the Piano-Guys. I plan on listening to some of Linsey Sterling's violin dubstep covers and etc.
I love 1 and 2 of wgat you just mentioned
Jin and Mothy need to collab
They'll make children feel like they didn't want to be born
Hey hey you forgot Gen! Gen is a known kokoro killer!

But anyways, THE DOCTOR WHO THEME SONG IS SO PERFECT
AND DONNA'S IS TOO
AND ROSE'S
And while we're at it, Hurry Starfish is also really nice!
Ahaha all of these are instrumental songs
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina


Posts : 101
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 109
Location : idk earth

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:51 am

Alt J - Breezeblocks
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes


Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : TARDIS

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:21 am

Right nao it's 'The animal I have become,' by Three Days Grace... xD
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 24
Location : The gallows

What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite song?   What's your favourite song? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Numb - Linkin Park

Servant of Evil - Len Kagamine

The Star Wars and Harry Potter soundtracks

Double Lariat - Luka Megurine

Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars

That's just off the top of my head. There's a bunch more music I like.
Back to top Go down
 
What's your favourite song?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Whats your favourite holiday? ~POLL~
» The Monster Mash song the best song on earth
» Favourite Song
» Favourite gorillaz song?
» Whats your favorite song?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: